MHSS’ released their third edition of CALD communities,sexually transmissible infections & viral hepatitis: a resource manual for health and community services manual in Jan 2011.
This edition covers:
- how culture interacts with health and sexuality
- the impacts of migration and settlement
- working with diverse health beliefs and levels of health literacy
- diverse communication stytles
- explaining BBV/STI to CALD clients and communities
- useful support services and resources
MHSS have also produced multilingual community brochures on HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections available in Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chin, Chinese, English, Karen, Khmer, Lao, Somali and Vietnamese.
Visit Web Page (Will open in a new window)