This desktop guide accompanies the Promoting Refugee Health: A guide for doctors, nurses and other health care providers caring for people of refugee background (3rd edition). The guide contains sections on:
- identifying patients from a refugee background
- engaging interpreters
- consultation and management
- medical history, examination and catch-up immunisations
- diagonoses to consider: a syndromatic approach
- physical examination resources
- recommended investigations and investigations result tables
- settlement support services
- asylum seeker health.
This desktop guide provides referral information for Western Australia.